Valeo C Interbody Fusion Device
The Valeo C Interbody Fusion Device is made of Micro Composite Ceramic Silicon Nitride, a 21st century ceramic proven in jet engines, race cars and even the space shuttle – all high-stress environments that call for exceptional strength, durability and reliability. AMEDICA has patented this technology to create the Valeo C, an implant designed to restore cervical alignment in a wide variety of patient anatomies.
Compatible with all imaging modalities, the Valeo C appears ghost-like under X-ray and fluoro, with no CT or MRI artifacts. Each device is inspected to ensure the highest quality, and is shipped individually sterile packaged. The Valeo TL includes a streamlined, comprehensive instrumentation set designed for ease of use.
- Hydrophilic surface attracts proteins and osteoprogenitors providing an excellent environment for bone growth and osteointegration
- Bacteriostatic material inhibits biofilm formation and bacterial colonization
- Central cavity maximized for autograft packing to facilitate fusion through the implant
- Prominent dovetail feature enables precise insertion control
- Knurled inferior/superior surfaces provide immediate stability and resist migration
- Footprints: 16x12mm and 17x14mm
- Lordosis: 0° parallel and 6°
- Heights: 5-12mm in 1mm increments