Login in here for training on Amedica University
We're looking for business partners with proven track records and the ability to deliver results to join the AMEDICA team.
Why partner with AMEDICA?
- AMEDICA distributors have exclusive access to Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Interbody Fusion Devices.
- Valeo® Silicon Nitride Interbody Fusion Devices may deliver faster fusion and have the potential to help improve outcomes for surgeons and their patients.
Rapid growth potential
- Silicon Nitride provides distributors with a unique product offering that gives sales representatives a way to gain access to competitive surgeons.
- With a market full of “me too” products, AMEDICA provides its distributors an ability to differentiate their company from the competition.
Compensation and equity participation
- AMEDICA provides extremely competitive commission rates as well as company ownership granted in warrants.
Business partnership with solid company support
- AMEDICA offers exclusive distribution agreements including territory expansion opportunities, as well as evergreen and buyout clauses based on meeting sales and market penetration criteria.
- AMEDICA has a strong, growth-oriented management team that has extensive medical device commercialization experience. We view distributors as business partners and go the extra mile to support their efforts.
To learn more about joining the AMEDICA team, contact us
Healthcare Provider (HCP) Visit program
Amedica is pleased to announce a newly revamped Healthcare Provider (HCP) Visit program (previously called the VIP program). We updated the program to ensure that we effectively meet the needs of our Distributors and HCP’s (Surgeons) who are interested in learning more about:
- Our platform technology – Silicon Nitride
- Any of our other products
- Or disclosing to us any new product ideas or product improvements
We simplified the request form to make things easier for you, while providing Amedica with more focused information about the reason behind the visit. Along with the form we require you to provide a copy of the surgeon’s CV. Additionally we need to know if there will be an exchange of product ideas so a Nondisclosure Agreement can be sent to the surgeon prior to the visit date.
Get to know our products:
- Radiographic evidence of fusion with a Valeo® ALIF Silicon Nitride Interbody Fusion Device
- Valeo® Product Portfolio Overview
- Silicon Nitride: Just the Facts
- Stiffness and Imaging Characteristics: Two Overriding Benefits of Silicon Nitride Spinal Implants
- Silicon Nitride Bibliography - Summary of Publications
- Silicon Nitride Patient Case Study - Valeo TL
- Clinical Perspective: Decompression and Fusion with the Valeo® TL Interbody Fusion Device
- Clinical Perspective: Valeo® TL Interbody Fusion System
- Clinical Perspective: Laminectomy with Facet Fusion
- Clinical Perspective: Laminectomy, Decompression and Fusion with Facet Bolts
- Preference 2® Spine System
- Tercet® Triple-Lead Pedicle Screw
- Origin® OrthoBiologics